How can we help you?
Configuring Agency Pro account
To set up an Agency Pro account, use our on-line unbranded account configurator.
Here you will find an extended description of each step.
I. Domains and SSL
For proper functioning of your Agency Pro account, you need four dedicated subdomains:
1. Subdomain for platform operation.
2. Subdomain for editor operation.
3. Subdomain that supports redirection when using your own domains/subdomains.) It will hide Landingi name in CNAME records of redirected domains.
4. Subdomain for free wildcard SSL.
5. Subdomain necessary for general technical purposes, e.g. lightboxes to work properly.
In the admin panel of your domain provider, create the CNAME records for all five subdomains, according to the following pattern.
1) app.example.com CNAME -> w.landingi.com 2) editor.example.com CNAME -> w.landingi.com 3) cname.example.com CNAME -> cname.landingi.com 4) _acme-challenge.example.com CNAME -> _acme-challenge.landingi.com 5) landingi.example.com CNAME -> w.landingi.com
We recommend using free Let’s Encrypt wildcard certificate, which covers all subdomains in your *example.com domain.
SSL certificates are necessary to use the Agency Pro plan because our platform and editor will not work on an insecure connection.
If you want to use your own certificate, contact our support and provide us with the SSL certificate file along with the intermediate certificate and its private key.
II. Sending e-mails from your own domain
If you want your email address to be visible as the notifications sender address in the autoresponder, set the following SPF and DKIM records in the admin panel of your domain.
Name: example.com Type: TXT Value: "v=spf1 include:spf.mandrillapp.com ?all"
Name: mandrill._domainkey.example.com Type: TXT Value: "v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCrLHiExVd55zd/IQ/J/mRwSRMAocV/hMB3jXwaHH36d9NaVynQFYV8NaWi69c1veUtRzGt7yAioXqLj7Z4TeEUoOLgrKsn8YnckGs9i3B3tVFB+Ch/4mPhXWiNfNdynHWBcPcbJ8kjEQ2U8y78dHZj1YeRXXVvWob2OaKynO8/lQIDAQAB;"
Replace example.com with your own domain address.
III. Login page visual customization
You can adjust the appearance of your login page, which allows your users to log in to the platform and use the editor.
Customize the look of your login page via our unbranded configurator: send us the files with logo and favicon and then adjust the colors.