How can we help you?
Form validation messages language
A form validation message in the editor can be displayed in one of four languages. This message appears when the user fills in the form incorrectly.
- Portuguese (Brazil);
Messages in other languages can be easily configured with an additional script. See this guide.
A. Default language for all landing pages
1. Go to the Landing Pages tab. In the upper right corner, click on the user name > Settings.
2. Select the default language for all landing pages.
B. Language for a selected landing page
1. Go to the editor of a selected landing page.
2. In the toolbar on the right, find Page Settings (1) and click on Additional options (2).
3. Go to Other and select the language, and then Save the settings.
4. You can now publish the landing page again.
The messages should be displayed in the selected language.
Remember: the language of form validation messages also affects the language of the date/calendar in the form, if it has such a field.