How can we help you?
iZooto web push notifications on landing pages
Push notifications activation
You can activate push notifications on your landing page using the iZooto platform.
1. Log in to the Izooto platform. In the Dashboard tab, click on the All accounts list, then + Add Website.
OPTION A (recommended)
1. In the new window, enter the domain address of your landing page with the beginning of https and then click the Continue button.
2. Expand the Step 1 tab. Then copy the code (1) provided there and paste it in the Head section of your landing page (2).
3. Expand the Step 2 tab. Then place the downloaded file in the root directory of your domain.
1. In the new window, enter the domain address of your landing page with http beginning and the address of the subdomain from which notifications will come, and then click the Continue button.
Note: This option is recommended if you cannot place a landing page using a PHP file and the domain is redirected to us using a CNAME record.
2. Expand the Step 1 tab. Then copy the code (1) provided there and place it in the Head section of your landing page (2).
3. Expand the Step 2 tab and click the Verify setup button to check the status of the changes made on your landing page.