How can we help you?
Landing page with automatic SSL
From this manual, you will learn how to install free SSL Let’s Encrypt certificate by yourself in one click, both on new domains or on previously connected domains.
In other cases, take a look at the manuals below:
- I have my own SSL certificate;
- I want to install SSL for all my subdomains in the given domain (free wildcard Let’s Encrypt certificate).
Please, notice that we do not support SSL on ‘naked domains’, without www, e.g. mydomain.com
It is possible to install the certificate on subdomains only, e.g. subdomain.mydomain.com or www.mydomain.com
– in fact, the root domain with www is also a kind of subdomain.
I. How to add automatic, free Let’s Encrypt SSL to the new domain in Landingi?
*Procedure for the new domain, doesn’t connect with Landingi (scroll down for the procedure for domains already added)
1. In Landingi app, go to the Domains tab and click Add domain.
2. Enter your domain address in the field and click Continue.
3. You will see a board with instruction on how to set up your domain (in the domain administration panel, outside of Landingi platform).
4. Log in into your domain provider admin panel, go to the DNS options and follow the instruction visible on the modal. When you will be ready, click I’ve done this. You will see information about the completed setup.
Our system scan DNS redirection for every newly added subdomain – during this time, next to the domain name the clock icon will be visible along with the message about checking the connection.
The process of installing SSL in some cases can take up to 24h, if DNS record were settled properly; it depends on number of domains in the installation queue.
If you made a mistake while entering DNS records, information about it won’t be visible immediately. If our system won’t be able to install SSL in a few attempts, after 72 hours the status of installation will change to “failed”.
II. How to add SSL for domain connected previously with Landingi?
1. In the Domains tab, you will see all previously added domains. For insecure domains, the icon on the left will be grey, and the option Install SSL will be visible – you can add to them SSL by one click.
The process of installing SSL can take up to a few hours.