How can we help you?
If you are the owner of an Agency account, you can prepare your own templates that you can use to create your landing pages and give access to those custom templates to your users and clients on subaccounts.
IMPORTANT: Your subaccounts may have access to either the default library of templates or your own templates – these options are disjunctive. It is impossible to provide all kinds of templates on the subaccounts at once.
Create own landing page templates
1. Log in to your main account in Landingi and go to the Templates tab.
2. Click on the Create new template button.
3. Name your new template and click Save.
4. After creating the template, it will appear on the list of all templates in the Templates tab. By default, the template is empty – click on more (three dots icon) and then Edit to open the editor.
5. Creating a template is similar to editing a landing page. After the changes, click Save.
6. From now on, your clients on subaccount, when creating a landing page, will be able to choose a template only from those made by you.