How can we help you?
How to set up a white-label platform and custom login page
To leave out Landingi's logo from the platform and set up a customized login page, you need to activate the White-label add-on. This post shortly describes how to set up your platform. You'll find the unbranded account configurator panel HERE.
Domains and SSL
To set up your white-label platform, you need five dedicated subdomains:
- A subdomain for the platform.
- A subdomain for the editor.
- A subdomain that supports redirection when using your own domains/subdomains. It will hide Landingi name in CNAME records of redirected domains.
- A subdomain for free wildcard SSL.
- A subdomain necessary for general technical purposes, e.g. lightboxes to work properly.
In the admin panel of your domain provider, create the CNAME records for all five subdomains, according to the following pattern.
1) app.example.com CNAME -> w.landingi.com 2) editor.example.com CNAME -> w.landingi.com 3) cname.example.com CNAME -> cname.landingi.com 4) _acme-challenge.example.com CNAME -> _acme-challenge.landingi.com 5) landingi.example.com CNAME -> w.landingi.com
Optionally: If you have your own SSL certificate, please provide us with the SSL certificate file along with the intermediate certificate and its private key, and will install it for you.
Login page visual customization
You can adjust the appearance of your login page, which allows your users to log in to the platform and use the editor.
Customize the look of your login page via our unbranded platform configurator: send us the files with logo and favicon, and then adjust the colors.