ActiveCampaign is one of the leading sales platforms for small and medium businesses – thanks to this instruction you will learn how to integrate it with your landing page form.
This integration supports custom form fields.
1. Log in to the Landingi platform. Then go to editing the selected landing page.
2. Click the form on your landing page, then go to the Settings tab.
3. Select the Integrations tab and click the tile with ActiveCampaign integration.
4. Log in to your account in the ActiveCampaign platform. In the side menu on the left, go to the Forms tab > ActiveCampaign API.
5. Copy the URL and API key from the Access API window.
6. Return to the editor. In the Integrations > ActiveCampaign tab paste the previously copied URL and API key. The following fields, previously defined in the ActiveCampaign platform, will load automatically after successful login:
You can change them at any time depending on your needs.
IMORTANT: Currently, the ActiveCampaign platform does not automatically support the double opt-in function. You can configure it manually from the ActiveCampaign page by following the directions included in this video (from 7:00 min).
7. In the window below you can map the form fields with the suitable fields in ActiveCampaign. After completing the fields, in the upper right corner click Save and close and publish your landing page.
8. On the published landing page, complete the test form and check if the leads are entering the ActiveCampaign platform correctly.
9. Return to the ActiveCampaign platform. In the side menu on the left, click the Contacts tab. You will see in it a new contact, i.e. your test lead. By clicking directly on it you will go to its details. You can also use lead filtering by tags, if you created them before.
IMPORTANT: Remember that when choosing a field type, they must be identical in both Landingi and ActiveCampaign.