Campaign Monitor is an email marketing and automation platform. This manual will walk you through how to integrate your form with Campaign Monitor and pass to it all generated leads.
This integration supports custom form fields.
1. Log in to Campaign Monitor and go to the Account settings > Manage API keys.
2. Go to Client IDs and API keys. Copy API key assigned to chosen client (do not confuse it with administrator API key, because you will not have access to client’s lists) – in our example its Landingi. You will need it later in the next step on Landingi platform side.
1. Log in to Landingi platform, go to the edition of the chosen landing page and enter form settings.
2. Go to the Integrations and choose Campaign Monitor.
3. In the new window paste your API key copied before from Campaign Monitor and enter other data (1). Then map the form fields with the corresponding fields in Camapign Monitor (2). After completing the fields, in the upper right corner click Save and close and publish the landing page.
On your landing page submit the form for testing purposes and check if the lead entered the proper list.
To find your leads on Campaign Monitor, go to the Clients tab, click on the chosen client name – in our example > Landingi (1) and enter Lists & subscribers tab (2), then go to the chosen list to display contacts.
From now, your form is integrated with Campaign Monitor.