Do you want to use Cloudflare with Landingi and be sure that your site is secured properly? Go ahead.
1. Add your domain to Landingi account and wait for your domain to be active, with automatic SSL installed.
2. Next, add the domain to the Cloudflare account and change the NS records in your domain provider admin panel for Cloudflare Nameservers.
3. Go to the Crypto tab in your Cloudflare panel and find SSL options. Chose Full (strict) SSL.
1. You need to switch off Cloudflare (proxy) for some time. Log in to your Cloudflare panel and switch off the Cloudflare orange cloud for chosen domain.
2. Now you can add your domain to Landingi account (if you did it before, contact us via chat or e-mail). When you see your domain active on the list, you can switch on Cloudflare cloud again.
3. At the and, go to the Crypto tab in your Cloudflare panel and find SSL options. Chose Full (strict) SSL.
Full (strict) SSL option in Cloudflare
To guarantee the highest security of your landing page, you should choose the option Full SSL (strict) in Cloudflare. It requires a secure connection between your visitor and Cloudflare along with the secure, authenticated connection between Cloudflare and the server, where the landing page is hosted (in this case, in our Landingi server).
Active Cloudflare CDN acts as a proxy, so our system doesn’t ‘see’ if the CNAME points to Landingi servers correctly. We are not able to install the Let’s Encrypt SSL for the domain in this case, because our system relies on verifying the CNAME. After the SSL certificate will be successfully added on Landingi side, you can enable the Cloudflare proxy again.
*What if I don’t feel like switching off the Cloudflare cloud?
If you don’t want to switch it off, you can choose the option flexible SSL instead of Full (strict) SSL.