ConvertKit is an email service provider that is specifically marketed towards bloggers, podcasters, and other businesses who are building audiences.
This integration supports custom form fields.
1. Log in to the Landing platform. Then go to editing the selected landing page.
2. Click the form on your landing page, then go to the Settings tab.
3. Select the Integrations tab and click the tile with ConvertKit integration.
4. Log in to your account in the ConvertKit platform. In the upper bar, click on the name of your account, then go to the tab Account settings > Account Info.
5. In the Account Info window, copy the API Key.
6. Go back to the editor. In the Integrations > ConvertKit tab, paste the previously copied API key. You will see the message successfully logged in. The mailing lists* previously defined in the ConvertKit platform will load automatically and you will be able to choose the one where the leads will be collected.
* to define the form fields correctly, go to the LANDING PAGES & FORMS tab, then click Create New > Form.
7. In the window below you can map the form fields with the suitable fields in ConvertKit. After completing them, in the upper right corner click Save and close and publish your landing page.
8. On the published landing page, complete the test form and check if the leads fall into the ConvertKit platform correctly.
9. Return to the ConvertKit platform. In the top menu click the SUBSCRIBERS tab. You will see your subscribers (leads) and the data you previously provided.
IMPORTANT: Remember that when choosing a field type, they must be identical in both Landingi and ConvertKit platforms.