If you are the owner of an agency account (Consultant, Agency and Agency Pro), you can create new image galleries that will later be available for use on your landing pages.
IMPORTANT: This feature is disabled by default. If you want to activate it, please contact our support.
1. Log in to your Landingi account, then go to the Gallery tab.
2. If you don’t have any images yet, you can upload them by clicking the Upload image(s) or Create folder button.
3. After uploading the images to the gallery, they will appear on the main page of the tab. You can freely manage them by clicking on one or several selected images (1). By clicking the arrow icon (2) in a given image, you will move it to another folder, while clicking the trash icon (3) – you will delete it.
4. You can also manage your gallery on the right side of the window: from this level you will move (1), delete (2) or tag (3) specific images.
5. You can also access the gallery created in this way from the level of your editor by clicking the picture widget options > Gallery.