If you do not want to use the hosting option provided by Landingi, you can embed the landing page on your own server.
1. Log into the platform and go to the Landingi tab.
2. In the list of all the landing pages find the one you want to add to your server and click in More (1). From the drop-down menu choose the Publishing Options (2).
3. In the new window, click on the option Embed on server.
4. In the next window, click on Download a .PHP file.
5. After download, add the PHP file on your server (via FTP client) in the chosen folder, depending on the path where the landing page should be displayed.
What should you remember about?