If you are planning a Facebook campaign, setting the correct display of the link and the open graph protocol for the landing page are extremely important. It is worth defining them earlier and determining, how the content you publish on the landing should display – this will allow to get a potentially greater chance of attracting customers.
1. Log in to your account in the Landingi platform, then go to the editor of the selected landing.
2. In the right side menu go to the Page Settings section (1), then click the Additional options (2) button.
3. Go to the Social share tab. Enter Title (1), description (2), upload post thumbnail (3) (must be at least 1200 x 630 pixels), then click Save and close.
4. Copy the link and place it on your Facebook page.
Important: remember that changes you make in the editor may be visible on Facebook within a few hours.
Sometimes, just after making changes in the editor, open graph may not display correctly. Then follow the steps below:
1. Make changes to the post settings in the editor (1), then click Save and close (2) and publish the landing page.
2. Copy the landing URL and paste it into the Facebook Sharing Debugger application. Then click Debug.
3. In URLs section click Open Graph Object Debugger.
4. In the Input URL field, click the Fetch new scrape information button.
5. Scroll down the page and check if the open graph and the text have refreshed by clicking Show existing scrape information. If not, click the Fetch new scrape information button again.
6. In post preview section click on See this in the share dialog, then, in the new window, click Publish on Facebook.