Freshmail is an email marketing tool. This manual will walk you through how to integrate your form with Freshmail and pass to it all generated leads.
This integration supports custom form fields.
1. Log in into your Freshmail account and go to Subscribers tab.
2. Enter your chosen subscribers list, where where your leads should drop in – in our case, it will be a testing list created during registration.
3. In the left menu click on Parameters, and then copy the proper API keys:
You will need them in the next step, on Landingi platform side.
1. Log in to the platform, go to the Landing Pages tab and go to the edition of the selected landing page.
2. In the Editor, go to the Form Settings > Integrations. Find and click on Freshmail.
3. In the new window configure the integration details:
4. Save the changes and republish your landing page.
From now, your leads should go to the chosen list on Freshmail account. Submit the form for testing purposes and check if the lead is on the list.