If you don’t know yet, how you can use form integrations, please go to the article “Integrations – overview” in our Knowledge base.
To integrate with Getresponse, go over those steps:
1. a Inside GetResponse, you will have to find the integration options.
2. Click on the GetResponse API and copy it.
3. Enter your form settings, by click “Edit” above the element.
4. Choose “Integrations” tab and click on the “GetResponse” integration.
5. Input integration settings here:
You may map fields with integration fields below. Save changes and close.
Once you have completed the integration, you can publish your landing page and send a test lead, to check the lead appears into your GetResponse account.
If you have a plan to create a checkbox in your form field bear in mind that it is a multi-select field type in a GetResponse.
In this case, you have only one possibility to choose in the GetResponse field.