LeadByte is a lead management software. This manual will walk you through how to integrate your form with LeadByte and pass to it all generated leads.
This integration supports custom form fields.
1. Log in to LeadByte and go to the Admin > Tech Hub > REST API.
(This option is available on PRO+ accounts at LeadByte or as a bolt on – contact LeadByte support if you do no see this option).
2. Copy your API key – you will need it later in the next step on Landingi platform side.
1. Log in to Landingi platform, go to the edition of the chosen landing page and enter form settings.
2. Go to the Integrations and choose LeadByte.
3. In the new window paste your API key copied before from LeadByte and enter other data (1). Then map the form fields with the corresponding fields in LeadByte (2). After completing the fields, in the upper right corner click Save and close and publish the landing page.
On your landing page submit the form for testing purposes and check if the lead enter the platform.To find your leads on LeadByte, go to the Leads tab.
From now, your form is integrated with LeadByte.