Publishing means that the landing page is active on the internet at a specific URL, recognizable by search engines (active hyperlinks).
Deactivating means that the landing page is inactive (no hyperlink) and cannot be found in the search engine.
1. Choose the landing page that you want to publish.
2. Expand the menu on the right and click on Publishing options.
3. You will see the window with the information whether your landing page is active or not. Clicking on slider you can activate (publish) (1) or deactivate (2) the selected landing page.
1. Go to the dashboard of the selected landing page.
2. In the upper right corner, click Actions, then choose Publishing options from the expanded menu;
1. Go to the edition of the selected landing page. Then, in the upper right corner click Publish.
2. You will see the window with information about the type of publication of the given landing and the tips how to change it. If you want to deactivate your landing page, you can do it from the list of landing pages (I) or the dashboard (II).