Publishing means that the landing page is online under a specific URL, recognizable by search engines.
Deactivating means that the landing page is offline.
Note: If you do not manually remove the URL from Google Search Console, your previously indexed landing page may still appear in search results.
1. Log in to Landingi platform and go to Landing Pages. tab. Choose the landing page on the list that you want to publish.
2. Click on More and go to Publishing options.
3. You will see the window with the information whether your landing page is published or not. By clicking on the radio button you can publish (1) or unpublish (2) the selected landing page and optionally change the URL address or chose different type of publication.
1. Go to the Dashboard of the selected landing page.
2. In the upper right corner, click Actions, then choose Publishing options from the expanded menu;
1. Go to the edition of the selected landing page. Then, in the upper right corner click Publish.
By deafult, your landing page will be published on our test domain. If you want to unpublish your landing page, you can do it from the list of landing pages (I) or from the Dashboard (II).