Salesflare is a simple, intelligent CRM for small B2B businesses and startups. This manual will walk you through how to integrate your form on the landing page with Salesflare and pass to it all generated leads.
This integration does not support custom form fields.
1. Log in to your Salesflare account and proceed to the Settings (gear icon) > API keys.
2. Copy already existed API key (1) or create a new one by using + button (2) – you will need it later in the next step at Landingi platform.
1. Log in to Landingi platform, go to the edition of the chosen landing page and enter form settings.
2. Go to the Integrations and choose Salesflare.
3. In the new window paste your API key copied before from Salesflare (1). Then map the form fields with the corresponding fields in Salesflare (2). After completing the fields, in the upper right corner click Save and close and publish the landing page.
Fill in the form for testing purposes and verify whether the form sends data to your Salesflare account. You should find the lead in Contacts > My contacts.
From now your form is integrated with Salesflare.