SalesForce is a popular CRM platform which allows maintaining good relations with your current and potential prospects and partners.
This integration is only available in the Enterprise plan in SalesForce and in Automate, Agency and White Label plans in Landingi. It won’t be working if you are on Salesforce trial account.
1. Log in to the SalesForce platform and click on your profile icon, then go to Settings.
2. In your Settings, choose My Personal Information -> Reset My Security Token.
3. Click on Reset Security Token.
4. The message with new API token will be send to your email bound to SalesForce account; you can use that API to integrate SalesForce with Landingi platform.
1.Log into your Landingi account, go to an edition of the selected landing page and then to the form settings:
2. Go to the Integrations tab and choose from the list SalesForce.
3. Then, insert the login and password for the account in SalesForce and the previously generated API Token.
4. Map the fields from your form with the proper fields in SalesForce.
5. Publish your landing page, fill in the form for testing purposes and verify whether the form sends data to your SalesFlare account.