1. Go the editor of your landing page, select the form and click on Edit in the form options bar.
2. Next, go to the Integrations tab and select the SALESmanago integration.
3. Log into your account in SALESmanago and go to the Settings -> Integration.
4. Move to the bottom of the page and find the data that you need to paste to your form in Landingi platform. Copy and paste from there:
5. Then go the Users tab and find the e-mail used to set up a SALESmanago account.
6. Paste all data from SALESmanago account to the proper fields in the integration settings in Landingi platform.
7. Come back to your SALESmanago account and go to the CRM -> Tags.
In the integration settings in the landing page editor, just type “MyTag” in the New tags field in the integration settings and click anywhere in the window – the system will integrate all existing tags with SALESmanago.
You can map the form fields proper with fields in the SALESmanago. Save the changes.
8. Publish your landing page, fill in the form for testing purposes and verify whether the form sends data to your SALESmanago account.