You can optimize your landing page for SEO using available in our platform options.
In this article, you will learn how to configure options affecting SEO:
1. Log into Landingi platform and go to the edition of the chosen landing page.
2. Go to the right panel of the editor; in the Page Settings tab click on the button Additional options and go the SEO tab.
3. Configure options affecting the visibility of your landing in the search engines.
Title, keywords, and description (1)
Additional meta tags (2)
Optionally, you can add your own meta tags to the landing page, necessary e.g. when verifying your site by Google.
When uploading images to the image gallery, make sure that the file names match what the images represent, like Photo_name_service(company).jpg
1. Go to the edition of the chosen landing page, and then enter Gallery > Settings.
2. Complete the alt and title attributes:
Both file names and alt attributes should contain keywords.
Images uploaded to the gallery are automatically optimized for display on websites. We recommend uploading images with a size of approx. 150kB and a maximum resolution of 1920 × 1080 (for background photos).
Every landing page section should contain unique headings, especially the main header marked by h1 tag. Do not duplicate the same headers in the following sections and add keywords if possible.
1. Go to the edition of the chosen landing page. Select the text widget you want to tag.
2. In the widget options on the right panel chose the h1 tag or other.