If your webpage is powered by WordPress and you want to display your landing pages on it, you can do it thanks to one of the dedicated plugins: Landing Pages App (without Landingi branding) or Landingi Landing Pages (with Landingi branding), that are available or in plugin search engine in WordPress dashboard.
What do you need to remember about:
1. Log into Landingi platform. In the left sidebar menu, click on My Account (1) and then, on the top bar select API Tokens.
2. In the new window, click on Add token button.
3. In the window ‘Generate new API Token’, type the name of your token (e.g. ‘WordPress’) (1) and press Generate New Token (2).
4. Generated token will be automatically saved in API Token tab.
5. Download and install one of our WordPress plugins.
1. Log into your WordPress account.
2. In the sidebar on the left, click Plugins (1). If you have not downloaded our plug-in before, select Add new (2) and search Landingi Landing Pages (3) and then, add it to your account.
3. Go to Installed Plugins tab (1), and find Landingi Landing Pages there, then click Activate (2).
4. In the sidebar, Landingi tab will appear (1). Go to it and then click Settings (2). In the Setup connection window, paste the previously generated API token (3) and click Save API Token.
5. Go to Available Landings (1). On the right side, the list with your landing pages made in our platform will appear. Select the landing page that you would like to import and click Import (2). From now on each of them will be automatically active (published).
6. In Imported Landings tab you will see the previously imported landings. If you want to change the settings of any landing page, choose the right action that will appear after hovering over a selected landing page:
7. To change the URL address, hover over the selected landing page and click Edit. The direct link will appear in a new window. Click Edit (1) and type the new path’s name, then confirm it clicking OK (2).