If you use WordPress to create and manage your pages, then we have something special for you – our WordPress plugin. It is going to allow you to publish landing pages alongside your WordPress site.
If you have White Label plan, you can use our unbranded WordPress plugin called Landing Pages App, which is available here. The operation scheme for unbranded plugin remains the same as for the standard plugin described in this manual.
WordPress plugin requires some configuration on both ends – inside Landingi and your WordPress installation.
1. While logged in Landingi app, go to My Account-> API tab -> click on the Add token.
2. Name your API token (for example ‘WordPress’) and click on Generate new token.
3. Your token has been generated. You will need it after you install the plugin (step 9).
4. You have two ways of installing the plugin.
5. To install the plugin inside your WordPress, login to your administration panel -> choose Plugins -> Click Add new.
If you encounter any problems during the installation, then you can always take a look at the alternative installation methods here.
6. Click Upload Plugin.
7. Click on Choose File and select Landingi Plugin from your computer.
8. After you successfully installed the plugin, Activate it (or make sure it is activated).
9. In in the WordPress panel, go to the Landingi -> Settings. Paste the API code you have generated inside Landingi panel earlier (step 3). Remember to save your Api token.
10. The Available Landings option is going to show you a list of your landing pages inside your Landingi account. Click Import if you want to place a landing page alongside your WordPress site.
11. In the Imported Landings, you will find a list of all landing pages you have already imported.
12. In order to change the URL address of your landing page, go to Edit and edit the permalink, then confirm the changes.
With our plugin you are able to publish your landing page in a subfolder of the first level (after a path), so your URL will lok like: my-domain.com/landing1.
At the moment, our plugin does not support multi-level subfolders, like: my-domain.com/landing1/landing2/landing3