If you want to integrate the form fields that are on your landing page with ZOHO CRM, follow the steps below. Remember that you will need the API token generated on ZOHO account or the login and the password (in a case of choosing ‘old’ type endpoint).
1. Log into your ZOHO account and choose the CRM option.
2. Copy the following link:
https://accounts.zoho.eu/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=ZohoCRM%2Fcrmapi – if you are registered under .eu domain
https://accounts.zoho.com/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=ZohoCRM%2Fcrmapi – if you are registered under .com domain
3. Click Generate Authoken.
4. Copy the previously generated token.
5. Log into Landingi application, then go to the edition of a chosen landing page.
6. Go to the form settings.
7. In the new window choose the Integrations tab (1), then click on a tile with ZOHO integration (2).
8. Choose API endpoint suitable for the domain that you are registered to in ZOHO CRM.
Remember to map not only an email field but also the Company and Name ones inside ZOHO CRM application.
9. In API key field paste the previously generated API token and connect the form fields with the right fields inside ZOHO CRM platform.
10. In right upper corner choose Save and Close.
1. Log into the Landingi platform, then go to the edition of the chosen landing page.
2. Go to the form fields settings.
3. In the new window choose the Integrations tab (1), then click on a tile with ZOHO integration (2).
4. Choose the API endpoint suitable for the domain that you are registered to in ZOHO CRM.
5. Type the login and the password suitable for your ZOHO CRM account, then connect the form fields with suitable fields in your ZOHO CRM account.
6. Click Save and close.
IMPORTANT: If you want to create custom form fields in ZOHO CRM platform and connect them with your landing page, you can do so only by selecting the following endpoints: https://crm.zoho.eu and https://crm.zoho.com.