To integrate a form with Zoho, you will need Zoho token. If you want to generate it, follow the steps from instruction below.
1. Log into Zoho and choose CRM icon.
2. Choose Setup in the right top corner.
3. Then, choose Developer Space -> APIs.
4. Click the gear icon on the right top corner of the CRM API window and select the Authentication Token Generation.
5. Type landingi app in the gap and click Generate.
6. Copy the Zoho token from a new window.
7. Log into Landingi app, open the selected landing page editor go to the edition of the form.
8. Go to Integrations and choose a Zoho integration from the list.
9. Type all required information, like Zoho token or login/password – depends on what you will be asked for. You can map your form fields with fields in your integration. Save all changes.
10. Publish your landing page and verify whether the form sends data to your Zoho account.