How can we help you?
Uploading files in the contact form
In our platform, you can create a field in the form that allows the user to send you files, for example, a resume or a signed application. Adding this field in the form is easy and quick.
How to enable uploading files in the contact form
1. On the left side of the editor, find the Form widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
2. Click on the form to start editing. Enter the Settings from the context menu (1) or the toolbar on the right side of the editor (2).
3. Go to Form fields, click on Add element, and select File.
4. Fill in the fields and check your options. Then Save and close.
5. When your landing page is ready, publish it and remember that a link to the file will be sent in e-mail notifications. Depending on your plan, it is also available in the Leads tab of your Landing account. Click on Details of the selected lead and copy the file address to your browser to download it.
The maximum size of a file is 16 Mb.
Supported file formats are: