How can we help you?
Publishing landing pages on WordPress
If your webpage is powered by WordPress and you want to display your landing pages on it, you can do it thanks to one of the dedicated plugin: Landingi Landing Pages, that is available or in plugin search engine in WordPress dashboard.
1. Configuration on Landingi platform’s site:
1. Log into Landingi platform. In the upper menu click on My Account (1) and then, on drop-down menu select API Tokens.
2. In the new window, click on Add token button.
3. In the window ‘Generate new API Token’, type the name of your token (e.g. ‘WordPress’) (1) and press Generate New Token (2).
4. Generated token will be automatically saved in API Token tab.
5. Download and install one of our WordPress plugins.
2. Plug-in configuration on WordPress side:
1. Log into your WordPress account.
2. In the sidebar on the left, click Plugins (1). If you have not downloaded our plug-in before, select Add new (2) and search Landingi Landing Pages (3) and then, add it to your account.
3. Go to Installed Plugins tab (1), and find Landingi Landing Pages there, then click Activate (2).
4. In the sidebar, Landingi tab will appear (1). Go to it and then click Settings (2). In the Setup connection window, paste the previously generated API token (3) and click Save API Token.
5. Go to Available Landings (1). On the right side, the list with your landing pages made in our platform will appear. Select the landing page that you would like to import and click Import (2). From now on each of them will be automatically active (published).
6. In Imported Landings tab you will see the previously imported landings. If you want to change the settings of any landing page, choose the right action that will appear after hovering over a selected landing page:
7. To change the URL address, hover over the selected landing page and click Edit. The direct link will appear in a new window. Click Edit (1) and type the new path’s name, then confirm it clicking OK (2).
What do you need to remember about:
- Installing the SSL certificate is on your side.
- Landing page publication is possible only on a first-level subdirectory (subfolder).
- Your landings must be published inside the platform.
- The update takes place up to several minutes after the changes are made.
- The plugin should be configured on two sides: from the dashboard (1) and your WordPress (2) dashboard:
- Your WordPress should be updated to the latest version and the PHP language version: 5.6+.
- All you have to do is to import your landing page into the plugin only once. All changes made and published in the editor will be updated automatically on your landing page.
If you are an agency client, you can use our unbranded plugin: Landingi Pages App.