Landing Page of the Week #1 – Matrix Ressurections
This week, we present to you the interactive landing page advertising the movie we’re all waiting for: Matrix 4. The visitors get redirected to the landing page from the famous whatisthematrix.com domain, the same one that was launched back in 1999. A pretty cool example of re-using an old domain name, huh?
Let’s check if it dodged the bullets:
- The design is minimalistic and pure like the Matrix code
- Two pills are not so obvious Calls To Action, but true fans will know which one to click
- And indeed, they knew, as more than 180k unique teaser trailers were played
- Personalized video showing the exact current time is super-immersive and engaging, love it!
- The mobile view is very well designed and functional, though it might not run great on the famous Nokia 8110
Check out this landing page by yourself – FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT