How can we help you?
Landing page with wildcard Let’s Encrypt SSL
We can install a free wildcard certificate for your (sub)domain with www and for all first-order subdomains on this domain.
What is a wildcard certificate?
If you have many subdomains on a particular domain, wildcard allows you to install SSL faster, skipping the limits (10 per week for one domain).
For example, if you have multiple subdomains, like landing1.your-domain-here.com, landing2.your-domain-here.com and so on, we can install an SSL for all subdomains (already existed and all created in the future) in *your-domain-here.com domain.
Note: Before you can add a CNAME record that will enable us to install the wildcard certificate, make sure that the records for your subdomains are redirected to Landingi.
Add a wildcard CNAME record
1. Log in to your domain provider's account.
2. Find your domain and edit the DNS zone.
3. Add a new CNAME record. Copy and paste the following values:
Points to: _acme-challenge.landingi.com
Note: Some domain providers require that you add a dot at the end of the record.
Your records should look something like this:
4. After adding this CNAME record, let us know via chat that you want to install wildcard Let’s Encrypt certificate.
5. It takes up to 3 days to install the certificate.