How can we help you?
Do you have a domain in the Shopify platform that you want to redirect to the Landingi servers?
Follow these steps
1. Log into your account in Shopify platform.
2. In the menu on the left, go to Domains tab. Then click on your primary domain.
3. In Subdomains window click Add subdomain button. Enter its name and click Add subdomain. The process of adding the subdomain may take up to a few hours.
4. Go to DNS settings section. In DNS records window, click Actions > Edit. In Points to form paste the record cname.landingi.com. (Do not forget to copy the full record with the ‘dot’ at the end).
5. Next, log into Landingi platform. In the sidebar go to Domains tab. Click on Add domain.
6. Enter the address of the subdomain that you want to redirect from Shopify to Landingi platform and click Continue.
7. You will see the window with the information on how to configure the domain. In this case, you do not have to do anything else, because you have previously redirected your subdomain to our servers (see point 3). Click OK, done.
– if you redirect the root domain on which your store is located to the Landingi servers, then the current page will stop displaying;
– you can check the exact way of adding subdomains in the Shopify platform here.