How can we help you?
A smart section is a section that you can add to multiple landing pages. We've created a dedicated editor for smart sections. You can save your smart section and publish it to apply changes to all landing pages with your smart section at once.
Creating funnels and collecting leads have never been faster and easier.
Watch our video tutorial:
How to create a smart section?
1. Log in to the Landingi platform and go to the editor of your landing page.
2. On the left side of the editor, find the Section widget, then drag and drop it into the working area of your landing page. Select number of columns.
3. Click on the section. Select Save as smart section either in its context menu (1) or toolbar (2).
Type in a name and Save.
4. A smart section has a green border and label.
Editing smart sections
1. Click Edit smart section, either from the context menu or toolbar. The smart section editor will open in a new tab.
2. You can choose from 9 widgets that you can put on your smart section.
- text widget
- form widget
- button widget
- image widget
- icon widget
- video widget
- box widget
- counter widget
- HTML widget
3. Just like in the landing page or popup editor, the smart section editor has a desktop (3) and mobile view (4) modes.
After making major desktop mode changes, a red dot may appear next to the mobile view icon. This means that the mobile view might need to be adjusted. Click the smartphone icon to go to the mobile view.
4. When you customize your smart section, you can either save or publish it.
Click Save if you want to save changes but not apply them to the landing pages with the smart section.
Click Publish if you want to apply the changes to your landing pages.
When you select Publish, you will see a list of landing pages, both published and not published, with the smart section you are about to update.
5. If the smart section has been saved or published successfully, you can quit the smart section editor.
Library and managing smart sections
All of your smart sections are saved in a library. You can add as many smart sections to a single landing page as you want, but you can add the same section only once.
1. On the left side of the landing page editor, find the Smart section widget, then drag and drop it into the working area of your landing page.
2. In a new window, you will see the smart section library.
3. Here, you can go to the editor of any smart section (1), edit its name (2), or delete it permanently (3).
4. Click the section that you want to add to your landing page. Save and close.
Remember to select Save and close after you apply any changes.
5. If you want to remove a smart section from one of your landing pages, go to the landing page editor and click the remove button in the context menu of the smart section.
Switch to a regular section
When you edit and publish a smart section, the changes are visible on all landing pages with this smart section.
If you want to customize the smart section only on one landing page, add the smart section and then select Switch to regular section.
A form and the thank you page
A thank you page cannot be published with a form. If you create a smart section with a form, you can add it to the thank you page in the editor, but the page will be published without the form.