You can personalize the message for the user by displaying some of the form data, like for example name, on the thank you/conversion page.
1. Select the landing page, go to the Settings tab and check Insert lead data into dynamic text elements, save the changes and move to the editor.
2. Edit your form in the landing page.
3. Now you should select the form field which you want to display its data on the conversion page, e.g. Full name.
After that, click on Advanced Options and copy Name attribute (in this example it is firstname). Save the changes.
4. Go to the thank you page.
5. Paste the attribute name (which was previously copied) anywhere in the text, where you want to personalize the message. It must be preceded and ended with ‘%’ characters.
6. When the user fills in the form on your landing page (if the attribute from the form is placed on the conversion page), will see exactly what’s typed in the form field on the landing page.