How can we help you?
ConvertKit is an email service provider specifically marketed towards creators, bloggers, podcasters, and others who are building audiences.
This integration supports custom form fields.
Get your API key from ConvertKit
1. Log in to your ConvertKit account.
2. Click on your profile icon and select Settings.
3. From the left-side menu, choose Advanced.
4. Find the API section and copy your API key.
Install the API key in Landingi
1. Log in to your Landing account and go to the editor of your landing page.
2. Click the form and navigate to its Settings.
3. In the Integrations tab, choose ConvertKit.
4. Paste your key in the API Key field (1). Your mailing list (2) (previously defined in the ConvertKit platform) will update automatically.
5. Next, connect the form fields with the appropriate values defined in ConvertKit.
- IMPORTANT: Remember that field types must be identical in Landingi and ConvertKit platforms.
6. Save and close. Publish your landing page.
Fill out the form and check if the data is sent correctly to your ConvertKit account.
To see your leads in the ConvertKit platform, click on the Grow tab and select Subscribers.