How can we help you?
Egito CRM helps you handle subsequent stages of lead management – when potential converts into quotes, orders, payments, and long-term relations.
You can integrate Egito with Landingi via webhook (POST).
Set up the integration in Egito
1. Log in to your Egito account and go to Settings (1) > Main Settings (2).
2. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and go to the Integrations tab.
3. Find the Landingi section and click on Create.
4. Name your integration and make sure, that the status is Active, then save the changes.
5. Click on Show in the Landingi section.
6. Copy the URL and go to Landingi.
Add a POST integration in Landingi
1. Log in to your Landingi account and go to the editor.
2. Click on the form and navigate to its Settings either from the context menu or toolbar.
3. Go to the Integrations tab and find Send data to a URL as POST.
4. Paste the URL from Egito. Then Save and close.
5. Publish your landing page.
Fill in the form to create a sample record and check if everything works correctly.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.