How can we help you?
Downloading and importing popup to a .popup file
You can download and import your popup as a .popup file. It allows you to transfer popups from one account to another.
I. How to download your popup?
1. Log in to Landingi account and go to the Popups tab.
2. Find the popup you want to download and click on More (1) and Download (2).
3. In the new window, click on Download .popup file to confirm the export.
Your popup has been downloaded to the .popup file and saved on your computer.
II. How to import your popup?
You can import the popup on another Landingi account.
1. Log in to the account in Landing to which you want to import your popup.
2. Go to the Popups tab and click on Create new popup (just like creating a new popup).
3. In the new window, click on Upload .popup file.
4. After you select the file and upload it, the new popup will be displayed in the list of all popups.
5. To publish the popup again after importing it, click on Display Rules (1) or More (2) and Publish.