How can we help you?
Popups are available in the Create plan and up.
If you like watching video tutorials, check out our latest one:
Create a new popup
1. Go to the Popups tab and click on Create new Popup.
2. Click on Choose template. You can search for a suitable template using the list of categories (1), select one of our customizable templates, or an empty template (2).
3. Give your popup a name and click on Start editing.
4. You can always find the Edit button in the list of all popups or the Dashboard.
Edit your popup
1. Popups are edited in the same way as landing pages. Learn how to use the different elements of the editor here.
2. You can choose from 9 widgets (1) that you can put on your popup. The landing page editor have a section widget which is not available in the popup editor. Use the arrows (2) if you want to undo the editing. Like the landing page, the popup has a desktop (3) and mobile view (4). The mobile view is automatically created based on the desktop view, but this does not work in the other way. We recommend starting with the desktop view and then adjust the mobile view.
3. Customize the Main Page (1) and the Thank You Page (2) – a target page to which the user will be redirected after filling in the form. Remember to do it for both the desktop and mobile view.
On the right, you will find a side panel with popup settings (3).
5. Popup has only one section, but you can adjust its length using blue arrows at the bottom edge.
6. The close button is a fixed element of the popup – you can change its position, size, color and icon. Click on the button, you will see its context menu (1) and toolbar (2). If you want to change the icon, click on Settings (1).
6. Once you finish editing, you can check the Preview of the new popup. Click on the Next button in the editor's upper left corner to set the display rules and publish the popup, or Save if you want to save your changes.