How can we help you?
Facebook open graph (thumbnail)
If you plan a campaign on Facebook, setting the correct display of the link and the open graph protocol (thumbnail) for the landing page is crucial. It is worth defining them earlier to determine how the landing page thumbnail should display – this will increase your chance to attract more customers.
Add a landing page open graph
1. Log in to your Landingi account and go to the editor of your landing page.
2. In the toolbar on the right side, find the Page Settings tab and click Additional options.
To return to Page Settings when editing, click on the arrow:
3. Go to the Social share tab. Enter Title and Description. Click Upload thumbnail to add your open graph image. Save and close.
4. Publish your landing page and copy its URL. Share it on your Facebook page.
Important: Remember that changes you make in the editor may be visible on Facebook within a few hours.
Sometimes, just after making changes in the editor, the open graph may not display correctly. Then follow the steps below:
Replace the open graph on Facebook
1. Make sure that changes in your landing page Social share settings are saved and published.
2. Copy the landing page URL and open the Facebook Sharing Debugger tool. Paste the URL and click Debug to invalid cache entries.
3. Below, you will see suggestions to improve your data and an updated preview of your thumbnail.
4. Go to the Facebook platform. Find the post you want to replace and Delete it.
5. Create a new post and paste the link to the updated landing page. Click Post to publish.
Important: Replacing the open graph involves deleting the previous one, which might have collected a certain number of likes and shares already. Keep this in mind when you decide to replace the open graph image.