How can we help you?
A fixed menu, called a sticky bar, is a type of navigation bar always pinned to the top or the bottom of the page while scrolling your landing page up or down.
Make a fixed menu (sticky navigation bar)
1. Go to the editor of your landing page.
2. Click on the top or bottom section (you can pin a form only in these two sections).
3. Set the desired section height using the slider (1) or change the values in the side panel (2). It should be adjusted to the height of a typical menu.
4. Create a menu, for example, by dropping Button widgets in the selected section. You can also create a sticky form.
5. Click on the section. In the context menu, click on the pin icon.
All set! Your menu is pinned. To undo it, click on the pin again. Remember that you can not edit pinned section – to do so, unpin it first.