How can we help you?
GetResponse is a platform for e-mail marketing and managing your online campaigns. This manual will walk you through how to integrate your form on the landing page with GetResponse and pass to it all generated leads.
This integration supports custom form fields.
Step I – at GetResponse side
1. Log in to GetResponse and go to the Integrations and API.
2. From the API tab copy your API key – you will need it later in the next step on Landingi platform side.
Step II – at Landingi platform side
1. Log in to Landingi platform, go to the edition of the chosen landing page and enter form settings.
2. Go to the Integrations and choose GetResponse.
3. In the new window paste your API key copied before from GetResponse and enter other data (1). Then map the form fields with the corresponding fields in GetResponse (2). After completing the fields, in the upper right corner click Save and close and publish the landing page.
From now, your leads should go to the chosen list at GetResponse.
On your landing page submit the form for testing purposes and check if the lead enter the proper list. To find your leads on GetResponse, go to the Lists tab and click on the name of the chosen list to display contacts.