How can we help you?
Pabbly Connect integration
Pabbly Connect is an online automation tool that lets you connect your favorite tools and transfer meaningful data between them. It allows you to replace manual tasks with fully automated workflows. In this manual we will show you how you can integrate it with your landing page made in our platform and get leads directly there.
Get the URL from Pabbly Connect
1. Log in to Pabbly Connect, then go to Dashboard > Create New Workflow.
2. In the new window, enter the name of your workflow (1) and press Save (2).
3. In the created event, select Landingi (1) as the application with which you want to connect. Then select the method of data transfer / collection (2) and copy the Webhook URL (3).
Integrate with Landingi
1. Go to the edition of your landing page. Navigate to the form Settings. Open the Integrations tab and select the Webhook integration.
2. In the Request URL field (1), paste the link from Pabbly Connect you copied earlier, and choose POST as the Request method (2). Click Save and close (3) and complete the test form on the landing page. Return to Pabbly Connect.
3. Click the Re-Capture Webhook Response button and wait for the connection to be established. After a while, click on Webhook response to see if your landing page form is connected to Pabbly Connect.