How can we help you?
SendFox is an email marketing platform. You can integrate it with Landingi via webhook, so leads from your landing page will be saved as a contact list in your SendFox account.
Get your ID number and API token from SendFox
1. Log in to your SendFox account. Navigate to the Lists (1) tab. If you do not have any list yet, click Create List (2) to start a new one.
2. Click the list that you want to connect with Landingi. The URL address should contain your list ID number. Copy it, you will need it later.
3. Navigate to the menu in the upper right corner. Click Settings.
4. In the left-side panel, choose the API tab. Click Create New Token.
5. Name your token and click Create.
6. Your API token is generated. Copy it.
Install API token in Landingi
1. Log in to your Landingi account and go to the editor of your landing page.
2. Click on the form and navigate to its Settings.
3. In the Integrations tab, choose Webhook.
4. Set up your integration:
(1) Paste the following address: https://api.sendfox.com/contacts in the Request URL field and choose POST as the Request method.
(2) Connect form fields with fields in the integration.
5. Unfold Request headers options. In the key field, enter Authorization. In the value field, enter Bearer and paste your API token. Click the plus icon (+) to save.
6. Unfold Request parameters options. In the key field, enter lists. In the value field, paste your list ID number. Click the plus icon (+) to save.
7. Save and close. Publish your landing page.
8. Fill out the form to check if data is sent correctly to your list in SendFox.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.