How can we help you?
Spam protection – reCAPTCHA
Google reCAPTCHA is anti-spam protection that helps to distinguish Internet bots from real users.
How to activate Google reCAPTCHA on the landing page?
1. Go to the Landing Pages tab, select a landing page, and open the editor. Click on the form and enter the settings from the context menu (1) or the widget toolbar (2).
2. Go to Form fields, click on Add element, and select reCAPTCHA.
3. Leave the editor for a moment, open a new browser tab, enter the Google reCAPTCHA site, and go to the “My reCAPTCHA.” Register a new domain by entering label and domain and choosing reCAPTCHA v2 Checkbox.
Currently, we support only Google reCAPTCHA v2.
4. Copy Site key and Secret key; skip further steps (copying the scripts).
5. Paste the codes to the element settings. Save and close.
6. Finally, publish your landing page – if all went fine, the reCAPTCHA field will be visible in the form.