How can we help you?
The TikTok Pixel is a measurement tool that tracks your TikTok ads impact on your website and enables you to monitor sales, user activity, or find the right audience for your ads.
Get your pixel code from TikTok
1. Log in to your TikTok Ads Manager account.
2. Navigate to the Assets tab and select Event.
3. Choose Website Pixel, and click Manage to reach Events Manager.
4. Click Create Pixel.
5. Name your pixel and choose the Manually install pixel code installation type. Then click Next.
6. Choose the mode of setting your event rules and click Next. We recommend choosing the Standard Mode.
7. Copy the base code of your pixel. Save it as you will need it later. Then click Complete & Set Rules.
8. Do not close this page.
Install the TikTok pixel in Landingi
1. In a new tab, log in to your Landingi account and go to the Dashboard of your landing page.
3. Name your script and paste the pixel code in the Content field. Choose Head position on your Main page. Save by clicking Add.
4. Go back to TikTok Events Manager and rules setting. Choose the type of events you want to track.
5. Set up your events and click Next.
6. Define the rules for your event funnel:
- Enter your Website URL and click Update. It may not update immediately – in that case, follow the steps provided by TikTok or wait several minutes.
- Choose your tracking method and follow the steps that will display.
Then click Complete.
7. Your TikTok pixel is now set up. You can see your statistics by entering Assets > Event > Website Pixel.
You can also install the TikTok Pixel Helper plugin to see if the installation process was successful.
NOTE: Keep in mind that TikTok Pixel is a third-party solution and is continually being developed. We do our best to keep this guide updated, but if you come across any changes in the set-up process, let us know.