How can we help you?
Uploadcare – upload and edit images in your editor
Uploadcare is a tool for editing and uploading images directly from the image gallery. You can edit all of your images in the gallery, including Unsplash free stock images, and upload images from your Dropbox, Google Drive, or Instagram account. Just log in and choose your files.
Upload your images
1. Drag and drop a new image widget or edit the image widget by clicking on Change image in the context menu or widget panel on the right.
2. Go to Gallery and click on Upload Images.
3. There are different ways you can choose to upload files:
- uploading a file from your device;
- adding an image via a URL link;
- connecting to your Google Drive, Dropbox, or Instagram account and uploading files directly from those tools.
Click on Connect to and check the required permissions in the new tab. Now you can select and upload your images directly to the editor.
Edit your images
With Uploadcare, you can edit all the images in your gallery.
1. Select an image and click on the Edit icon.
2. Under the image, you will find all the basic options for editing images. When you are done editing, click on Apply and Add.
3. The edited image will be added to the gallery as a new image, and the original version of the file will keep its initial format.
4. Now you can add the image to your section. Select the file and click on Save and close.