How can we help you?
Landingi Platform Overview
In this guide, you will learn about all the features of the platform so that you can fully enjoy its potential and navigate it smoothly.
Available functions depend on the selected plan. See the pricing and compare our plans here.
To access Landingi platform, log into your account:
You will find a drop-down menu in the top bar, use it to access your profile and account settings, add other users or set the level of permissions.
The number of tabs and access to features in the drop-down menu may depend on your plan. As an agency customer, you have access to all the functionalities described in this guide and some additional, dedicated to agency accounts. To learn more go here.
In the drop-down menu, you will find the following tabs:
1. My Profile – here you can change your email address, password, platform language, and login methods (connect it to your Google or Facebook account).
2. Settings – go here to change the default language of error messages in the form and the time zone.
3. Users – manage users here.
4. Beta Features – test the latest features in the platform and see what's best for you. You can turn them on or off at any time.
5. API Tokens – generate API tokens and check the list of previously added ones.
6. Invoices – here you can see the invoices that have already been paid and your invoicing details.
7. Traffic History – see the monthly traffic on your account.
8. Payments – pay for Landingi services, change the billing period, and switch plans.
9. Affiliate Program – here, you can join our Affiliate Program and learn more about it.
10. Log Out – here you log out of the platform.
additional features for agency accounts:
Administrators – add and remove administrators in your account.
Users – add and remove users from your account.
Subaccounts – here you can create subaccounts and manage them.
Audit Log – here you will be able to monitor the activity of users and administrators in the account.
Next to your profile drop-down menu there are three more tabs.
(1) Hire an expert – here you will benefit from comprehensive customer support. Find out more here.
(2) Help Center – find answers to your questions or contact us.
(3) News and updates – here you will find the latest updates such as recently introduced features.
From the side panel you can access the most important resources of our platform:
1. Landing Pages – see the list of all your landing pages and manage them.
2. Popups – check the list of all popups and manage them.
3. Lightboxes – here's the list of all lightboxes.
4. Products – add the products you want to sell through PayPal.
5. Orders – browse your orders and manage their status.
6. Leads – manage your leads.
7. Domains – list of domains, here you can check whether their redirections are correct.
8. Fonts – here you will find your custom fonts.
III. Detailed overview of the topbar drop-down menu
1. My Profile
Here you can change your email address (1), password (2), the language of the platform (3), and login methods (4).
Here you can:
(1) set the default language for error messages in the form - this is the language in which all error messages will be displayed. (For example: if you publish a landing page or popup for English-speaking users), then error messages will be displayed in the language in which you created this functionality in the editor;
(2) change the time zone;
(3) add a JavaSript code for all landing pages – find out more here;
(4) configure the PayPal gateway – read more here;
(5) download all the leads from all landing pages in your account at once as a CSV file;
(6) sign the DPA if required;
(7) delete the account.
In this section you can manage users: add new users, grant permissions, and delete them.
4. Beta Features
In this tab, you can check and test our latest features. Remember that you can turn them on and off at any time. Try them out and see what's best for you.
To enable a feature, just click on the button in the bottom right corner.
5. API Tokens
Here you can manage the list of API tokens and add new ones (1), which are necessary to integrate with some external tools. You will find all the tokens in the token list. You can copy them to the clipboard (2) or delete them (3).
To generate an API token, click on the Add Token button, then name the token in a new window and click on Generate new token.
Here you can see a list of all invoices and, if necessary, change the invoicing details.
7. Traffic History
Here you can check the statistical data of the number of users for a given month.
Choose the billing period, fill in your data, and select the payment method. To change the currency, click on Country and chose one from the drop-down menu. You can see the prices and pay in USD, EUR, GBP, BRL and PLN, To proceed with your order, click on Buy now.
Here you can check Landingi pricing and compare plans.
9. Affiliate Program
Here you can read about the terms and conditions of joining our Affiliate Program and evaluate the benefits of working with us.
You can read more about the Affiliate Program here.
Only three steps away from joining the Affiliate Program!
Click the "Join the Affiliate Program" button and set up a free account in the Landingi Affiliate Program in the PartnerStack platform.
Copy the referral link and invite others to use Landingi solutions.
Earn 25% of every paid customer account. The commission is recurring.
If you have any doubts or questions, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
10. Log out
Log out of the Landing platform here.
IV. Detailed overview of the sidebar tabs
1. Landing Pages
Here you will find a list of all landing pages you have created. You can choose which landing pages will be displayed (published, unpublished, or all) and how to sort them (alphabetically, by last and first created and first and last edited).
If you want to quickly find a specific landing page, enter its name in the search engine (1).
On each landing page's bar you will find its thumbnail, name, domain on which it is published, creation date, and options:
– Edit (2) – here you will go directly to the editor;
– Dashboard (3) – moves you to a new window, where you can find the landing page statistics: number of visits, number of leads, conversion percentage, and graph for the selected time interval. You will learn more about the tab below;
– Leads (4) – redirects directly to the tab with information about collected leads of a given landing page;
– More (5) – here you will duplicate the landing, change its name, see it in preview mode, run A/B tests, specify publication options, reset statistics, and download or archive it.
1.1 Dashboard for the Landingi tab
In this tab, you can see the statistics of your landing pages: the number of visits and the conversion rate.
Here you can rename the landing page (1), check the publication status (2), go to the editor (3) and expand the Actions tab (4) to duplicate the landing page, rename it, run A/B tests, choose publication options, download the landing page, reset the statistics or archive it.
(A) The Leads tab
Here you will find all leads collected on the given landing page.
(B) The A/B Test tab
Here you will perform A/B tests for your landing pages. To find out how to do it, go here.
(D) The Settings tab
This is where you set up lead notifications and change the text on the page after converting or disable indexing of the landing pages by browsers.
In the Schedule tab you can plan the start and end of the campaign and set temporary or permanent redirections.
Here you will find a list of all popups you have created. You can choose which popups will be displayed (published, unpublished, or all) and the sorting method (alphabetically, by last and first created and first and last edited).
If you want to quickly find a particular popup, enter its name in the search engine (1).
– Edit (1) – enter the editor;
– Dashboard (2) – moves you to a new window, where you can find popup statistics: number of visits, number of leads, conversion rate, and graph for a selected time interval;
– Display Rules (3) – configure popup display options here;
– More (4) – here you will go to the popup leads tab, where you can manage the leads acquired by the form on the popup; in the More tab, you can also duplicate the popup, rename it, install the code, publish the popup or delete it.
Dashboard for the Popups tab
In this tab you can check the number of displays, the number of acquired leads, and the conversion rate.
You can change the popup name here and go to Settings (1).
In the upper right corner, you can find the Edit button (2), which will take you directly to the editor, and Display Rules (3) to configure the display of your popup (more here). After clicking on Actions (4) a menu will open, from which you can go to the leads, duplicate the popup, rename it, install the popup code on an external page, publish or delete it.
The Settings tab allows you to configure automatic popup integration with your Google Analytics account. You can read more here.
Here you will find a list of all lightboxes you have created.
To search for a lightbox, use the search engine (1) or select it from the list below. To create a new lightbox, click on the Create new lightbox button. Edit (2) will automatically redirect you to the editor. Clicking on More (3) will expand the list with additional lightbox editing options.
In this tab you can add products or services that you can sell directly from your landing pages using the integration with your PayPal account (more information here).
The search engine (1) allows you to quickly find selected products or services. By clicking on Edit (2) you can change the name and price of the product and choose the currency. You can also delete your products (3).
Thanks to the order list you can conveniently display and give the status of orders processed through the PayPal payment system from Landingi platform. More about the order list here.
In this tab you can directly manage leads collected on landing pages and popups.
You can export all the leads by clicking on Export (1). Click on the selected lead to copy the email to the clipboard (2), enter its details (3), and delete it.
You can read more about lead management here.
Here you will find a list of all your domains added to your account, on which you can publish the landings created in our platform.
You can add a new domain by clicking on Add Domain. You will find your domains on the list together with information about the configuration status.
Here you will find a list of added fonts (own or from Google Web Fonts). You can easily search for fonts by entering their name in the search engine.
To add a font, click the Add new Font button and select the font type. You will find the added font in the font list.