How can we help you?
Landingi Platform Overview
In this manual, you will learn about the elements of the platform to be able to fully use its potential and navigate it efficiently. However, if you want to quickly reach a specific element, select the topic you are interested in from the list below:
To access the Landingi platform, log into your account:
Go to the selected section:
- My profile
- Beta Features
- Api Tokens
- Traffic History
- Affiliate Program
- Log Out
On the topbar there is a drop-down menu, thanks to which you can go to, among others, your profile and account settings, you can also add other users or specify the level of permissions to use our platform.
The number of tabs and access to features in the drop-down menu may depend on your plan. As an agency customer, you have access to all the functionalities described in this manual and the additional, dedicated to agency accounts. To learn more about them, read this manual.
In the drop-down menu you will find the following tabs:
1. My Profile – here you can change your email address, password, platform language and login methods (with a possibility of connecting to a Google or Facebook account).
2. Settings – here you can change the default language of error messages in the form and the time zone.
3. Users – here you can manage users.
4. Beta Features – here you will test the latest features in the platform and check if they meet your needs. You can turn them on or off at any time.
5. API Tokens – here you can generate API tokens and check the list of previously added ones.
6. Invoices – from here you will have the access to paid invoices and you will find the data to which we issue your invoices.
7. Traffic History – here you can view the monthly traffic on your account.
8. Payments – here you will pay for the use of our services, change the billing period and change the plan.
9. Affiliate Program – here you will learn about the affiliate program and you will be able to join it.
10. Log Out – here you log out of the platform.
additionally for agency accounts:
Administrators – here you can add and remove administrators in your account
Users – here you can add and remove users from your account
Subaccounts – this is where you create subaccounts and manage them
Audit Log – here you will be able to monitor the activity of users and administrators in the account
In the sidebar you will find the access to the most important features of our platform:
1. Landing Pages – in this tab you will find a list of all your landing pages and you will be able to manage them.
2. Popups – in this tab you will find a list of all popups and you will be able to manage them.
3. Lightboxes – in this tab you will find a list of all lightboxes and you will be able to manage them.
4. Domains – in this tab you will find a list of your domains, you will check their configuration status and be able to manage them.
5. Fonts – here you will find your custom fonts.
III. Detailed overview of the topbar drop-down menu
1. My Profile
Here you can change your email address (1), password (2), platform language (3) and login methods (4).
In this place:
– you will set the default language for error messages in the form (1): this is the language in which all error messages will be displayed. (For example: if you publish a landing page or a popup for English-speaking clients, the error messages will be displayed in the language in which you created it in the editor);
– you will change the time zone (2);
– you will define the address of the notifications sender.
It is a place where you can check and test our latest functionalities. Remember, that you can turn them on or off at any time. By testing new features you can check if they are right for you.
To enable a given functionality just click on the button in the lower right corner.
5. API Tokens
Here you will generate new API tokens that are necessary for integration with some external tools.
To generate an API token, click the Add token button, then in the new window, give it a name and press Generate new token.
Your token will be on the token list. You can freely manage them here: copy them to the clipboard (1) or delete them (2).
Here you can see the list of all invoices and – if necessary – change the data to be issued.
Here you can check the statistical data of the number of users for a given month.
8. Payments – how to make them?
Here you can:
1. Select the billing period
2. Complete the invoice details
3. Complete the payment (available methods are a credit card or PayPal)
To summarize your selection, press BUY NOW.
9. Affiliate Program
Here you will learn what are the conditions for joining our affiliate program and you will be able to assess the benefits of working with us.
To join the affiliate program, select the option to split your commission and customer discount (1), complete the required data (2) and then click Join the Affiliate Program.
If you have any doubts or questions, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Log out
By clicking Log out, you log out of the platform.
IV. Detailed overview of the sidebar tabs
1. Landing Pages
Here you will find a list of all landing pages you have created. You can choose which of them will be displayed (published, unpublished or all) and the sorting method (alphabetically, according to the last and first created and the first and last edited).
On the bar of each landing page you’ll find its thumbnail, name, domain on which it is published, date of creation and options:
– Edit (1): by clicking on it you will be directly taken to the landing page editing;
– Dashboard (2): moves to the new window where the landing page statistics are: number of visits, number of leads, conversion percentage and graph for the selected time interval;
– Leads (3): redirects directly to the tab with information of the collected leads;
– Click More (4): here you will duplicate the landing page, change its name, view it in preview mode, run A/B tests, specify publication options, reset all the stats and download or archive it.
If you want to quickly find a specific landing page, enter its name in the search engine:
This tab shows landing page statistics: number of visits and conversion rate.
In the upper right corner there is the Edit button (3) thanks to which you will go directly to the editor and the Actions tab (4), where you will duplicate the landing page, change its name, run A/B tests, choose publication options, download the landing pages, reset the statistics or archive them.
Here you will find all leads collected on the given landing page and you will be able to manage them.
Here you will perform A/B tests for your landing pages. To learn how to do this, go to this guide.
Here you will set lead notifications, change the text on the page after conversion or disable landing indexing by search engines.
In the Intercom tab, you will connect your Intercom account with Landingi platform. If you don’t know how to do this, check out this guide.
In the Schedule tab, you can plan the start and end of the campaign and set temporary or permanent redirections.
Here you will find a list of all popups you have created. You can choose which popups will be displayed (published, unpublished or all) and the sorting method (alphabetically, by last and first created and first and last edited).
If you want to quickly find a specific popup, enter its name in the search bar:
On the popup bar you will find its thumbnail, name, domain on which it is published, date of creation and options:
– Edit (1): by clicking on it you will be directly taken to the popup’s edition;
– Dashboard (2): moves to the new window where the statistics are located. Clicking on it will take you to the window where the popup’s statistics are: number of visits, number of leads, conversion rate and graph for the selected time period;
– Display Rules (3): here you configure the popup display options;
– Click on More (4): here you will duplicate the popup, change its name, install the code, publish it or delete it.
This is the place where you can see popup’s statistics: number of views, number of leads obtained and conversion rate.
You can change the name of the popup here. You can also go to the tabs with detailed information, such as Leads (1) and Settings (2).
In the upper right corner you can click Edit (3) thanks to which you will go directly to the editor. After clicking on Display Rules (4) you will configure how your popup should be displayed (for more on this topic, please refer to this manual) and you can also go to Actions (5) from where you will go to leads, duplicate the popup, change its name, install the popula code on the external site, publish it or delete it.
In this place you will be able to manage the leads obtained through the form on the popup.
Here you will configure the automatic integration of popups with your Google Analytics account. To learn more, check this manual.
Here you will find a list of all lightboxes you have created.
To search for a lightbox, use the search engine (1) or select it from the list below (2). To create a new lightbox, click the Create new lightbox button.
Each lightbox’s bar has its name and two options: Edit (3) redirects automatically to the editor while clicking on More (4) will expand the list with additional options.
In this tab you can directly manage leads collected on landing pages and popups.
By clicking on the selected lead you will see its detailed data or the possibility to delete it. You can also export all leads by clicking the Export all button.
You can read more about lead management in this manual.
Here you will find a list of all your own domains added to your account, on which you will be able to publish landing pages created in our platform.
You can add them by clicking the Add domain button (1). You will find them on the list together with information about the configuration status. If you’re not sure how to set up your domain, please read this guide.
Here you will find a list of added fonts (own or derived from Google Web Fonts).
To add a font, click the Add Font button (1), then select the font type. The added font can be found in the font list.
You can easily search for fonts by entering their name in the search engine (2).