How can we help you?
Landingi Platform Overview
In this guide, you will learn about all the features of the Landingi platform so that you can fully enjoy its potential and navigate it smoothly.
Available features depend on the selected plan. See the pricing and compare our plans here.
To access the Landingi platform, log in to your account:
For a good start, you can try Landingi for free – during our 14-day free trial, tooltips will lead you through all the details, tabs, and features in the Landingi platform.
Moreover, you can schedule a free demo with our support expert and take a quick tour throughout Landingi.
At the very top of the Landingi platform, you will see a top bar.
Next to your profile name, there are three tabs:
- Hire an expert – Landingi services can help you prepare a comprehensive marketing campaign. Find out more here.
- Help Center – find answers to your questions or contact us.
- News and updates – find the latest updates such as recently introduced features.
Click your profile name in the top bar, to find a drop-down menu: use it to access your profile and account settings, add other users or set the level of permissions.
The number of tabs and access to features in the drop-down menu may depend on your plan. As an agency customer, you have access to all the features described in this guide and some additional, dedicated to agency accounts. To learn more go here.
In the drop-down menu, you will find the following tabs:
- My Profile – change your email address, password, platform language, and login methods.
- Account limits – see your limits, extend them, or upgrade to a higher plan.
- Log Out – log out of the platform.
- Settings – change the default language of error messages in the form, set the time zone, add a JavaSript code for all landing pages, download your leads, sign the DPA if required, delete the account.
- Payment gateways – manage your payment gateways (PayPal, Stripe, PayU).
- Users – manage users: add new users, grant permissions, and delete them.
- Beta Features – test the latest features in the platform and see what's best for you. You can turn them on or off at any time.
- API Tokens – generate API tokens and check the list of previously added ones. You can copy them or delete them. To generate an API token, click on the Add Token button.
- Invoices – see the invoices that have already been paid and your invoicing details.
- Traffic History – see the monthly traffic on your account.
- Payments / Subscription – pay for Landingi services, change the billing period, fill in your data, change the currency, switch plans, cancel your subscription.
- Affiliate Program – join our Affiliate Program and learn more about it. You can also contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional features for agency accounts:
- Subaccounts – create subaccounts and manage them.
- Users – add and remove users and administrators from your account.
- Audit Logs – monitor the activity of users and administrators in the account.
- Agency Settings – manage your agency settings: sender's email address for notifications and the autoresponder, white-label settings, custom 404 page, and others. Learn more here.
From the side panel you can access the most important resources of our platform:
- Pop-ups – check the list of all popups and manage them. You can choose which pop-ups will be displayed and the sorting method. Hover over a pop-up on a list, to edit it, enter its Dashboard, set the Display Rules, or navigate to some more settings to manage the leads acquired by the pop-up, duplicate the pop-up, rename it, install the code, publish or delete it. The Settings tab allows you to configure automatic pop-up integration with your Google Analytics account.
- Lightboxes – see the list of all lightboxes. To create a new lightbox, click on the Create new lightbox button. Hover over a lightbox on a list, to edit it or navigate to some more options.
- Products – add products or services that you can sell directly from your landing pages. Hover over a product on a list to edit it (change the name and price, choose the currency) or delete it.
- Orders – browse your orders and manage their status. More about the order list here.
- Leads – manage your leads collected on landing pages and pop-ups. You can export all the leads by clicking on Export. Hover over a lead on a list to copy the email, enter lead details, or delete it. You can read more about lead management here.
- Fonts – find a list of added fonts (own or from Google Web Fonts). To add a font, click the Add new Font button and select the font type. You will find the added font in the font list.
Additional features for agency accounts:
- Limits packages – set limits packages for your subaccounts to control the usage of landing pages, unique visitors, and domains.
- Gallery – create an image gallery and share it with your clients on subaccounts.
If you still struggle with some platform features, take a look at our Getting Started video tutorials.