How can we help you?
User types in Landingi for all plans
In the Landing platform, we distinguish several types of users. Below you can view user permissions depending on your plan.
For business clients: Core, Create, and Automate plans
For agency clients: the Agency plan
To learn more about how to manage users, check the following guides:
1. User management for Core, Create, and Automate plans.
2. User management for the Agency plan.
Designer permissions and limitations
As a Designer, user can:
- publish and unpublish landing pages, pop-ups, and lightboxes;
- change landing page's URL;
- access a dashboard;
- prepare A/B tests (excluding turning them on and off);
- add scripts.
As a Designer, user can not:
- set an info bar;
- set a redirection to a different URL;
- access a landing page Page Settings in the editor;
- change pop-up publications options (e.g., URL or trigger)
- access a lead list.