How can we help you?
User management on agency accounts
As an owner of the agency account in the Landingi platform, you can add other users whose rights are defined in detail.
I. What are user permissions?
In the Landingi platform, we distinguish several types of users depending on the purchased plan (business or agency). To learn more about the types of users on agency accounts and their permissions, look at the graphic below:
II. How to create subaccounts?
To learn how to create a subaccount, go to this guide.
III. How to add administrators?
1. Log in to the Landing platform. Then go to the Admins tab in the main menu. In the new window, click the Add new admin button.
2. Complete the required fields: enter the administrator's name (1), e-mail (2), enter the password (3), and repeat the password you have given (4) and click Add.
3. An entry with the administrator you created will appear in the new list. You can change its name and password (1) or delete it (2).
IV. How to add subaccount users?
Important: Before you add a subaccount user, be sure to create at least one subaccount beforehand.
1. Log in to the Landing platform. Then go to the Users tab in the main menu. In the new window, click the Add user button.
2. Complete the required fields: enter the subaccount username (1), email (2), select the account language (3), enter the password needed when logging in to the account (4) repeat the password you provided (5) and select to which subaccounts to be added the user has to have access (6) and click Add