One of the most important functionalities available for agency plans is the ability to create and manage subaccounts. Thanks to this you will create user accounts and give them appropriate permissions.
1. In the top panel, go to the drop-down menu, then select the Subaccounts tab.
2. On the new page, click the Create subaccount button.
3. Complete the fields in the Add new account form. You must complete in order:
Then click Add.
4. You will see the account you created earlier in the list in the Subaccounts tab.
1. In the Subaccounts tab you can check basic account information (1), log in to it (2), edit password and user access (3) and delete it (4).
2. In the Adminis tab you can add new admins.
3. In the Users tab you can add new users who will have an access to the selected subaccounts.
4. To set or change the address of the sender of notifications, go to the Settings tab, then enter the new e-mail address in the Notification sender address field and click Change Email.