How can we help you?
Autoresponder and notifications – custom settings
Available only for the accounts on the Agency plan.
An autoresponder – emails from your autoresponder are messages sent to users who have filled out a form.
Notifications – emails sent to subaccounts with information about new leads generated by a given subaccount and when a new subdomain is added by the subaccount.
The default sender's address for notifications and autoresponder messages is the email address of the main account. If you want your custom address to appear as the sender of autoresponder messages and notifications, verify your domain and email address. You can set a new address for:
- autoresponder and notifications.
Changing the sender's address for an autoresponder
To change the default email address, you need to edit/add TXT records with SPF and DKIM values in your domain admin panel. These records will allow our server to send messages on behalf of the client mailbox.
1. Log in to the panel at your domain's provider.
2. Navigate to the DNS management zone of your domain.
3. In the list of records, locate the TXT record with the SPF value and edit it. If you don't have this TXT record, add a new one. Copy and paste the following values:
If the field is not required, leave it empty.
If the field is required, enter @ or your root domain name.
v=spf1 include:spf.mandrillapp.com ?all
4. Add a new TXT record, copy and paste the following DKIM values:
v=DKIM1; k=rsa; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCrLHiExVd55zd/IQ/J/mRwSRMAocV/hMB3jXwaHH36d9NaVynQFYV8NaWi69c1veUtRzGt7yAioXqLj7Z4TeEUoOLgrKsn8YnckGs9i3B3tVFB+Ch/4mPhXWiNfNdynHWBcPcbJ8kjEQ2U8y78dHZj1YeRXXVvWob2OaKynO8/lQIDAQAB;
5. The records should look like in the example below:
6. Contact our Support team (via chat or email) when you’re ready. We have to verify SPF and DKIM records that have been added.
- Provide us with the email address in your domain.
- We will send you an activation link – do not click it! Copy it and send it to our Support.
- Our DevOps team will take care of unlocking your domain.
The whole process may take up to a couple of days.
After correct verification, your email address will appear as the sender of the autoresponder messages from the Landingi platform.
Changing the sender's address for an autoresponder and notifications
If you want to set an email address for both autoresponder and notifications, add a new email address in your main account settings.
1. Log into your main account. Click your account name in the upper right corner and go to the Agency Settings tab.
2. In the section Sender's email address for notifications and the autoresponder enter a new address and confirm the changes by clicking Change Email.
3. Now log into your domain provider's panel and edit/add TXT records just like in the previous point.