How can we help you?
Agency in a nutshell
The Agency plan is a solution dedicated to marketing agencies. It gives you access to such features as subaccounts, Limits packages or the White-Label add-on.
Agency in Landingi – the basics
Under the Agency plan, you can create subaccounts for your clients and give them access to edit only selected landing pages or to display them without editing.
As an owner, you can create subaccounts by adding an email with a password and then pass it to your client. You decide which landing pages you want to share with clients (subaccounts) and optionally limit the maximum number of landing pages for individual subaccounts. You can also create a subaccount without an owner or a user. Your users are allowed to create subaccounts. You can create and edit subaccounts via API.
Features available with the Agency plan
- Account dashboard – track traffic and your subaccounts.
- Limits packages – set the resource for your subaccounts: the number of subdomains, unique visits, and traffic.
- Custom gallery – create galleries and share them with your subaccounts.
- Audit log – track actions performed on your account.
- Duplicating landing pages – copy your landing pages and share them with your subaccounts.
- Custom domain for the autoresponder and notifications
- Custom templates tab – create your own templates and share them with your subaccounts.
- API documentation – manage subaccounts automatically.
- White-Label add-on – activate the feature to set up a custom platform and login page without Landingi branding.
Check our Agency FAQ.