How can we help you?
Audit log in-app
With the Landingi Audit Logs feature, you can track and view all the operations performed on the account by all its users. The feature is available for Agency plan accounts.
Find Audit Logs in the platform
1. Log in to your Landingi account.
2. Click on your account name in the upper right corner. In the drop-down menu, choose the Audit Logs tab.
Audit Logs features
1. To switch accounts, use the drop-down menu at the top.
2. You can filter the history of changes by Date range (1) or Subaccounts (2) and then export the list of changes to the CSV file (3).
3. If the new version of a landing page has been overwritten, you can click View version after changes (4) to see the changes history of the landing page.
Who has access to audit logs?
Agency accounts: from the level of the main account owner and admins, you can have access to all operations on every subaccount and main account. From the level of a subaccount, it is possible to view only logs of the particular subaccount.