How can we help you?
In-app Google Tag Manager integration
With Google Tag Manager (GTM), you can easily manage all tags added to your website. Tag Manager gives you the ability to add and update your own tags with no coding knowledge or web developer interference.
This guide will walk you through our in-app Google Tag Manager integration, which allows you to manage the tag globally. After integrating GTM with Landingi, the tag applies to all your landing pages.
- You can also connect GTM and your landing pages manually. To do so follow this guide.
Get your Container ID
1. Log in to Google Tag Manager.
2. Choose the account you want to connect Landingi with.
3. Copy the Container ID. You can find it in three places:
- on an accounts list
- on a Workspace view
- on an Admin view
Install the Container ID in Landingi
1. Log in to your Landingi account.
2. Click on your profile name and go to the Settings tab.
3. You will see the Google Tag Manager section. Paste your Container ID, then click Save changes.
4. The tag will be installed on all new landing pages automatically. To add the tag to current pages, republish them.
The tag will start working within a few hours.
Browse all integrations in our Integrations Catalog to see tools you can connect Landingi with.